Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOW, time does funny things.

Again, I hadn't posted in awhile. I need to be better at this. Still makes me cry to read the other posts. I keep wanting to start that journal again. Here I am, pregnant for a 3rd time and absolutely terrified. I keep trying because the one thing that I want more than anything is have a baby. A piece of DH and I.

So we did a fresh IVF cycle on the 30th. (Frozen cycle ended in m/c at 7 weeks.) I know that I am pregnant. I haven't peed on a stick and my beta isn't until Saturday, but I know. It isn't the problem getting pregnant, just staying that way.

The biggest difference this time is I have more faith. More faith in God, more faith in my doctors, just more. I started to go to church about 3 months ago before we started the process again. It gives me peace to know that it is all in His hands. It's still terrifying though.

I just want to be able to enjoy my entire pregnancy.

1 comment:

Beth Kyle said...

How are things going? I am learning every day how much I need my faith to keep me going - I hope everything is perfect for you...keep holding on...